EagleHawk is a fast paced growing start up. We are interested in growing and working with the brightest minds.
EagleHawk is currently accepting interest for internships and employment in the following fields: engineering, geospatial, business, sales, pilots (Part 107)
Please send an email with your resume and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Operations, Sales & Marketing Intern - Ideal candidate will be working toward a business or marketing degree and/or MBA. Interest in technology is also desired. This position will work with EagleHawk staff to develop successful marketing strategies to enter targeted markets and industry segments. Prior experience with structuring and building marketing campaigns or business plans desired.
TO APPLY: Email your resume and letter to email@example.com.
The ideal candidates would have and FAA Certification for UAS Pilot with practical experience operating a UAS on jobs for clients. It would also be desirable for the candidates to have experience with software and computer programs like Drone Deploy and other 2-D and 3-D modeling and aerial data processing or airborne cinematography or photogrammetry experience.
Experience and Skills:
- Operation of a small UAS with camera and photographic experience
- Operation of computers and software to develop 2D and 3D imaging products for clients
- Familiarization with Air Traffic Control and Airspace
- Must be a team player and self motivated
Education, training and pilot ratings:
- High School or College
- Aviation Education/ Air Traffic Control/ Airspace
- Private Pilot Rating (desired but not required)
- FAA Part 107 Certification for UAS Pilot (In command)
- Hours of experience operating small or large UAS platforms
- Aviation: 2 years
- Small UAS: 1 year